At just 6cm high, the Lemelia light is Gingko’s smallest and cutest to date, making it an extremely portable and versatile addition to your homewares. But its size doesn’t stop it from packing a punch in terms of impact.
You will be the envy of your friends with this superior light which changes, with a simple touch of the beautiful wood, between a warm white light radiating through the premium frosted glass, and a colour changing option with seven vibrant alternating colours.
Made with natural, sustainable wood and premium, non-fragile frosted glass, exceptional quality is combined with sleek and stylish design to make the Lemelia Light perfect for so many spaces and occasions.
Designed in-house by Gingko in Warwick, UK.
- Product material: FSC certified white ash, black or walnut wood with premium non-fragile frosted acrylic glass
- Two light modes with 7 light colour changing or warm white light mode
- Battery life: 12-15 hours
- Light Source: 4 x 0.2 watts RGB LEDs
- LED colour temperature: 2900K~3100K
- Power input: DC5V 0.5A
- Power source: 600MAH Li-on rechargeable battery
- Product size: 45mm diameter × 60mm high or 1.77″ diameter x 2.36″ high
- Product weight: 102g or 0.22lbs