Crafted with exceptional quality from natural, sustainable wood in your choice of walnut, black or white ash, the Lemelia Light brings something a little different to our extensive lighting range.
At just 6cm high, this light is Gingko’s smallest to date, making it an extremely portable and versatile addition to your homewares. But its size doesn’t stop it from packing a punch in terms of impact. You will be the envy of your friends with this superior light which changes, with a simple touch of the beautiful wood, between a warm white light radiating through the premium frosted glass, and a colour changing option with seven vibrant alternating colours.
The changing colours are a big hit with children too, and of course, the lamp is completely safe to use, made using smooth, non-fragile solid glass which stays cool, making it perfect to gift to young and old alike as a decorative light or nightlight.
Combined with sleek and stylish design, practicality, as you would expect, is taken care of with water resistant materials and a battery life of 12-15 hours. Bringing our usual eco-friendly, premium
quality combined with a little fun, the cute and stylish Lemelia Light is certainly perfect for so many spaces and occasions.
- Product material: FSC certified white ash, black or walnut wood with premium non-fragile frosted acrylic glass
- Two light modes with 7 light colour changing or warm white light mode
- Battery life: 12-15 hours
- Light Source: 4 x 0.2 watts RGB LEDs
- LED colour temperature: 2900K~3100K
- Power input: DC5V 0.5A
- Power source: 600MAH Li-on rechargeable battery
- Product size: 45mm diameter × 60mm high or 1.77″ diameter x 2.36″ high
- Product weight: 102g or 0.22lbs